Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Catching Up

I know it's been a while since I've posted.  I've been super-busy over the last month.  Here's a brief update!

As you know, in Phase 3 of my weight-loss, I don't focus on losing weight - imagine that!  I'm a Master's Track athlete.  So I just focus on my workouts and getting faster!  The weight loss or weight maintenance takes care of itself.

Last month, my brother Q came in town.  He came to one of my track workouts.  He crushed it by running the 150's with us (at his own pace).  After the track portion of the workout, we did the medicine ball workout, then ran the stadium steps!






Q lives in CA, takes daily hikes, and plus runs some 3K's and 5K's.  While he was here, we ran a 5K for cancer research!  We hope to do some more of that when we get together!


No comments:

Post a Comment