Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WOW - Workout Wednesday

I want to first say that I consider myself very blessed to be able to train and compete in Master's Track & Field.  I am at an age where I constantly receive mail from the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) asking me to join!  LOL!

I've come a long way since weighing about 270 pounds!

If you don't know my story, please read my blog profile.  Also take a look at my before & after pics!

Now this blog post highlights something I've been wanting to do for a while: post a video of one of my workouts.  So what you'll see below is one of my track workouts...I'm calling it WOW for Workout Wednesday (shout out to Flotrack.org for the idea).

Anyway check it out.  I expect more WOW videos to come!

WOW - Workout Wednesday Video




2 comments:

  1. You got a very nice blog, Here check this out, http://www.zuup.com/blog/index.php/healthy-brain-for-you/ We both share the same passion, health and health news. Have a Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete