Thursday, February 16, 2012

My 3 Simple Phases to Weight Loss

Looking back, I saw that I had 3 simple phases to weight loss.  These phases are also labeled in this blog:


  • Phase #1:  I lost the first 30 lbs without doing a name brand diet, HCG injections, surgery, drinking weight loss drinks, counting calories, or even...wait for it (or should I say weight for it - LOL) exercise!

  • Phase #2:  3 words: Rapid Weight Loss!  Here I share the #1 tip I learned for rapid weight loss!  This phase talks about how my weight loss kicked into high gear!  But it could only happen after Phase #1!
  • Phase #3:  Keeping the weight off.  It's common now-a-days for people to experience the "yo-yo" effect:  lose the weight, then gain it back.  Then lose it, and gain it back, etc.  I kept the weight off, and I'm going to share how I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment