I did a track workout earlier this evening, had a nice post-workout meal (leftover baked chicken, raw broccoli, cut up tomato - sorry no pic: didn't have my camera on me) and was ready to sit down and relax.
My bananas were getting a little ripe, and I had bought a couple of mangoes the other day (they were on sale), so I decided to make a smoothie!
Here's the recipe:
- 1 sliced Medium - Large Banana (I like it a little ripe)
- 1/2 of a cut up mango
- 1/4 cup of sliced peaches (I used them from a jar that was packed in 100% juice - but fresh peaches - which are not in season right now, are great)
- 1/2 can of 100% frozen white grape juice from concentrate
- About 3 and 1/2 cups of crushed ice
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of plain yogurt ( I use pro biotic yogurt, preferably low fat or fat free)
- Place white grape juice concentrate, crushed ice, and water in blender and blend until smooth
- Add banana, mango, and peaches to blender, and blend until smooth
- Add yogurt to blender, and blend until smooth