Monday, March 19, 2012

Peach Mango Smoothie Recipe

I did a track workout earlier this evening, had a nice post-workout meal (leftover baked chicken, raw broccoli, cut up tomato -  sorry no pic: didn't have my camera on me) and was ready to sit down and relax.

My bananas were getting a little ripe, and I had bought a couple of mangoes the other day (they were on sale), so I decided to make a smoothie!

Here's the recipe:


  • 1 sliced Medium - Large Banana (I like it a little ripe)
  • 1/2 of a cut up mango
  • 1/4 cup of sliced peaches (I used them from a jar that was packed in 100% juice - but fresh peaches - which are not in season right now, are great)
  • 1/2 can of 100%  frozen white grape juice from concentrate
  • About 3 and 1/2 cups of crushed ice
  • 1/2 cup of water
  • 1/4 cup of plain yogurt ( I use pro biotic yogurt, preferably low fat or fat free)


  • Place white grape juice concentrate, crushed ice, and water in blender and blend until smooth
  • Add banana, mango, and peaches to blender, and blend until smooth
  • Add yogurt to blender, and blend until smooth

Makes about 3 - 16 oz servings

 And it tastes very good!  Side note: Smoothies are my favorite desserts!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment