Saturday, March 10, 2012

Product Review: Think Thin Protein Bars



I discovered these bars one day after my track workout, when I went to the supermarket looking for some type of protein bar for recovery.  This was the only protein bar I found that did not have sugar in it.

Let me tell you this bar is flat out awesome!  Or to put it another way, it is da’ bomb!  This bar has 20 grams of protein in it, which is more than all the other protein bars that were sold in the supermarket, including the ones with sugar in it!

These bars taste good!  Oh, and did I mention that the bars are gluten free?  I know that is a concern to some.

My only purpose for eating this bar is protein recovery immediately after a workout – which is my recommended usage.  And it definitely fulfills this purpose!

There are different flavors.   My favorite is the White Chocolate, which is hard to find in stores.  Other popular flavors are Chunky Peanut Butter and Creamy Peanut Butter.  For the chocolate lovers, there’s  Dark ChocolateChocolate Fudgeand Brownie Crunch.  

I have found that Amazon.com is cheaper than buying these from the supermarket.   So click on the flavors above if you want to read more reviews and if you decide to purchase some. 


No comments:

Post a Comment