Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sensa (TM) Diet Product Review


If you're wondering - "why is he reviewing a diet product - since he didn't diet?", I'll let you know later in this post - so please keep reading...

I had never really heard of Sensa until it came up on the first page when I googled  the words “lose weight without dieting” for my blog.  I decided to click on it and see what it’s about.  Before I tell you why I’m reviewing this product, I’ll briefly describe what Sensa is about.

According to Sensa’s website, Sensa is a product that looks like crystals (patented technology called tastants) that are sprinkled on food, and when ingested activates hunger centers in the brain to let you know that you’re full.  Hence the nickname “the Sprinkle Diet.”

With Sensa, a person is allowed to eat anything they want, but when they sprinkle the product on their food, the consequence is that they’ll eat less – since their brain is “tricked” into letting them know they’re full.  Sensa’s website offers a 30 day free trial, after that you sign up for auto-ship  for a 2-month supply of the product for $89.99. 

Why I’m Reviewing this Product

My number one reason for reviewing Sensa is this:  Sensa’s website cites a clinical study that the average weight loss is 30.6 pounds in 6 months.  I lost over 30 pounds in 4 months.  Plus, I didn’t have to buy a weight loss product for $90 (or $270 to try to match the results of their 6 month study) to accomplish that.

Another concern I have about Sensa is that people can eat anything they want – they just end up eating less.  But what if the food eaten is bad for you?  I mentioned in a previous post that one of the benefits I saw in Phase #1 of my weight loss was that I started eating healthier.  And this was by default, not be willpower!

My Conclusion

I’m sure this Sensa Diet has worked for some people.  But as I wrote in my 1st blog post, I have been complimented about losing weight the right way (and even stress free way).  And  I’ve kept it off, without buying weight loss products!

No comments:

Post a Comment